Aims And Objectives
Aims & Objectives
The Nigerian institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers have the following objectives, namely;
- To establish high reputable standards of professional conduct and practice in the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- To secure and improve the technical knowledge that constitutes Land, Economy, Real Estate and Allied Matters, Valuation/Appraisal of Plant, Machinery and Business Assets, Land and facilities Management, Building Maintenance, Property Development and Investment and Town and Country Planning as well as Land Administration System.
- To facilitate the acquisition and dissemination of such knowledge by establishing Training Institutions of higher and other professional bodies.
- To promote the general interests of the profession and to maintain and extend its usefulness for the good by advising, educating and incoming members of the public, governments, associations, Institutions and such like bodies on all matters coming within the scope of the profession.
- To initiate and consider any legislation relevant to the objects of the institution.
- To endeavor to acquaint the public with the role of the Estate Surveyor and Valuers in the economic development of the country.
- To engage in any other lawful activity(ies) which may be conducive to the promotion of any or all the objects of the Institution mentioned above for profit and nonprofit purposes.